Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Mommy Has Epilepsy or Prescription Drugs

My Mommy Has Epilepsy

Author: Stacey Chillemi

This book has been selling well and the positive feedback we have received is unbelievable.

DO YOU OR A LOVE ONE HAVE EPILEPSY? DOES YOUR CHILD HAVE EPILEPSY? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCELLENTCHILDREN'S BOOK TO TEACH WHAT EPILEPSY IS TO YOUR CHILD?

Millions of people have epilepsy or experience Seizures. Are you one of them? Are you trying to figure out how to explain to your child or a child in your family about your disorder, so they will understand what epilepsy is and what they can do to help you when you are experiencing a seizure? The book helps educate children and help them understand what they can do if a friend or love one is having a seizure. There are so many myths that still roam through our society about epilepsy. "My Mommy Has Epilepsy" gives children and their family truth; medical facts explained in simplistic terminology so there is a clear understanding about epilepsy.

Author comments :
All my life, I have worked very hard writing books, articles,stories, going to TV interviews, going to washington to talk in front of congress and doing seminairs to help others empower themselves. I refused to let epilepsy to take control over my life. I am determined to overcome any obstacle in my life caused by epilepsy.

There is no reason to feel different from anyone else. You have the right to be happy, to live life to it's fullest and enjoy the beauty and love ones that surround us. I'll be honest I did not always feel life this, but I was not going to give up. I was determined to help myself and help anyone who suffered from epilepsy or any disorder or disability. I interviewed over over 400 people with epilepsy. I created techniques, inspirational words to inspire your soul and much more.

I even had one women email and she told me that if it was not for my books and my regiments she would have committed suicide. It brought tears to my eyes, but I am so happy that I can help others beside myself.

What People Are Saying


"Chillemi gives people encouragement, hope, to help them realize that they are somebody."
Staff Writer, Asbury Park Press Newspaper


Kathleen Wells
"Stacey was on their talk show New Jersey women sharing her experiences concerning epilepsy and her book. "
Journalist


Della Cruz
"Chillemi was thrown a curve ball, fell down and got back up. ...It wasn't easy but she possesses a determined spirit that won't let her give up."
Anchor/Reporter, Talk Show Host for News


Jenna Martin
"Chillemi journey and reason for life is her writing and family. "
Senior Editor, epilepsy.com




Book review: Power in Motion or Neoliberalism Revisited

Prescription Drugs: Alternative Uses, Alternative Cures: Over 1,500 New Uses for FDA-Approved Drugs

Author: Kevin Loughlin


NEW BREAKTHROUGH TREATMENTS FOR
Arthritis • Hay Fever • PMS • Depression
Insomnia • Migraines • Chronic Heartburn
High Blood Pressure • Ulcers
Lyme Disease • Back Pain -- plus hundreds more

Did You Know?
• More than 1,500 legal prescription drugs have been shown by studies to be highly effective for uses not yet approved by the FDA.
• One out of four prescriptions written today is for an alternative use of an FDA-approved drug.
Off-label prescriptions -- as new uses for FDA-approved drugs are called -- are completely legal alternatives used by doctors on the cutting edge to treat illnesses and symptoms that do not respond to traditional therapy. But patients need to know what is available and safe in order to speak with their doctors about their health care needs.
This one-of-a-kind volume, compiled by a team of leading medical experts, reveals all the off-label drugs that may better treat your condition. Arranged alphabetically by both conditions and drugs for easy reference, this is the one book every informed patient should own.



No comments:

Post a Comment